Wednesday 13 July 2011

I wasn't planning on it...
But I did go out bowling tonight after all. As part of a group of ten girls :)
Guess who won? But, yes, there were bumpers.
So a nice night of McD's, bowling and then we went to Loughshore Park, which I've never been to. But the children's play area is pretty awesome there.
How I wish we had climbing frames and stuff like that when I was that age...



It hasn't been a bad week. A bit of a strange week.

Not to mention, Ballyclare made the news this week... for rioting on Saturday night, sadly.
Second in UK news only to the News of the World Scandal.
And the 12th was yesterday.. I was kept up in the early hours due to the drums around the bonfires on its eve... yay! Not.

Otherwise, nothing really at all to mention...

No comments:

Post a Comment