Thursday 14 July 2011

last night was pretty bad.
spent hours wrestling with my computer trying to upload photos. ugh. trust technology...

then... two spiders paid me a visit. Mind you, they weren't big or anything. They don't have to be.
I was up all night, until I ended up sleeping curled up in the middle of my bed until just before 6am, at which time I promptly relocated to the living room sofa for a nice 5 hour sleep... interrupted.

Anyway, for once I actually remember one of my dreams!
Hmm, it was about the plane I'm going on in less than two weeks... and something bad was going to happen to it.. was pretty worrying. And then I had another dream I was in the park or something for a picnic. Lovely.

Ashhhh Harry Potter is out in about 10 minutes or so. I know people are going to some midnight showing. As for me, I've my tickets booked for this Saturday night...
Still debating whether to dress up or not. I probably won't bother, sadly.

Anyway, watched The Glee Project today, as well as Teen Wolf and Torchwood:Miracle Day.
a) Yay for Northern Ireland!
b) Getting a bit hooked on this thing.
c) AHHHHHH! Welcome back Captain Jack. Oh gosh how I've missed Torchwood. The only thing that would make it better would be if Ianto was still alive... ;/

No comments:

Post a Comment